Your App Settings can be accessed from the Settings page in the side menu.
Settings in this section allow you to manage the default actions in your app experience. From here, manage your:
- Navigation App*
- Navigation Target* (we recommend coordinate in general, but address may work better in dense urban areas)
- Visit Time - default time spent at each Stop, in mins
- Share GPS Location - learn to send ETAs to your Stops by pairing with Glympse here
- Show Check-In Prompt -
- Pop Next Stop - automatically load up the next Stop after Check-In
- Distance Unit - miles or km
- Stay Awake Mode
- Enable Push Notifications
- Opt out of Beta - sometimes we deploy new features to users to make sure they’re in tip-top shape. Check this option on if you don’t want to test our newest features until they're user-approved.
- Stop Color - default Stop color when adding
- Favorite Color - default Favorite color when adding