To change the color of a Stop or Favorite:
- Select the location you wish to edit, then tap Edit
- Select Display Color at the bottom of the Edit screen
- Select your Color from our 21-color-palette
- Tap Save at the top of the Edit screen
Colors + Favorites:
How do Stop and Favorite Colors interact?
- Stops created from Favorites inherit the color of the Favorite
- Favorites created from Stops inherit the color of the Stop
Screen feel noisy with the new change? Check out our Filtering user guide for a quick way to hide all Favorites from the map.
Colors + Uploads:
While you can use the old 0-1 color scale, or a hex color (such as #FFAAFF) we recommend vamping up your color-coded uploads with our 21-color palette.
Worried about remembering all the right color terms? No sweat, all of this is covered in the “Notes” sheet of the template, which you can download from the Uploads page on our website.